Aloha Hawaiian Air Cargo Customer:
Due to recent fuel price increase, we have raised our bulk fuel surcharges. Below is the updated Fuel and Security Charges table, this will take effect Thursday, April 15th, 2021.
- Surcharge is based on the actual weight of the shipment.
- Surcharge is applicable per master air waybill.
- Fees are non-commissionable.
- Fees are taxable only for domestic shipments within the US.
- The Fuel Surcharge Fee should be inserted on the air waybill in the “Other Charges, Due Carrier” box as “MY”.
- The fees are applicable to/from all countries that do not require prior governmental approval.
- Subject to change without notice.
We appreciate your continued patronage.
Director, Cargo Commercial
Hawaiian Air Cargo