Due to recent fuel price increase, we have raised our bulk fuel surcharges. Below is the updated Fuel and Security Charges table, this will take effect Thursday, July 1, 2021.
Please note: No change to ULD Fuel Surcharges
• Surcharge is based on the actual weight of the shipment.
• Surcharge is applicable per master air waybill.
• Fees are non-commissionable.
• Fees are taxable only for domestic shipments within the US.
• The Fuel Surcharge Fee should be inserted on the air waybill in the “Other Charges, Due Carrier” box as “MY”.
• The fees are applicable to/from all countries that do not require prior governmental approval.
• Subject to change without notice.